At the time this study was conducted, both authors were affiliated with Nebraska Wesleyan University, Department of Psychology, Lincoln, Nebraska. The authors are now at the University of California–Santa Cruz.
“Feminism Lite?” Feminist Identification, Speaker Appearance, and Perceptions of Feminist and Antifeminist Messengers
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 291–299, December 2003
How to Cite
Bullock, H. E. and Fernald, J. L. (2003), “Feminism Lite?” Feminist Identification, Speaker Appearance, and Perceptions of Feminist and Antifeminist Messengers. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 291–299. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.00109
Authorship is listed in alphabetical order. Both authors contributed equally to the preparation and writing of this manuscript. Special thanks to the research assistants who helped with this project: Kimberly Corner, Kimberly Einsphar, Deborah Mashek, Sarah Raymond, Rachel Robinson-Kelig, and Alyssa Rye. We also wish to thank Linda Beckman, Ph.D. and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
- Initial submission: July 29, 2002 Initial acceptance: January 16, 2003 Final acceptance: April 5, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!