Ursula Athenstaedt, Department of Psychology, University of Graz, Austria.
On the Content and Structure of the Gender Role Self-Concept: Including Gender-Stereotypical Behaviors in Addition to Traits
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 309–318, December 2003
How to Cite
Athenstaedt, U. (2003), On the Content and Structure of the Gender Role Self-Concept: Including Gender-Stereotypical Behaviors in Addition to Traits. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 309–318. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.00111
I thank Gerold Mikula for his help with the manuscript preparation. Furthermore, I thank Alice Eagly, Joachim Krueger, Wendy Wood and several anonymous reviewers for their important comments on former versions of this manuscript. Finally, I thank Joachim Krueger for his helpful assistance with the English translation of the Gender Role Behavior Scale.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
- Initial submission: November 4, 2002 Initial acceptance: January 30, 2003 Final acceptance: May 9, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!