W. David Pierce, R. A. Sydie, and Rainer Stratkotter, Department of Sociology, Unviersity of Alberta; Catherine Krull, Department of Sociology, Queens University.
Social Concepts and Judgments: A Semantic Differential Analysis of the Concepts Feminist, Man, and Woman
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 338–346, December 2003
How to Cite
Pierce, W. D., Sydie, R. A., Stratkotter, R. and Krull, C. (2003), Social Concepts and Judgments: A Semantic Differential Analysis of the Concepts Feminist, Man, and Woman. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.00114
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2003
- Initial submission: August 31, 2001 Initial acceptance: November 15, 2001 Final acceptance: March 17, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!