Sarah E. Ullman, Department of Criminal Justice, University of Illinois at Chicago; Leanne R. Brecklin, Department of Criminal Justice, University of Illinois at Chicago. Leanne Brecklin is now at University of Illinois at Springfield.
Sexual Assault History and Health-Related Outcomes in a National Sample of Women
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 46–57, March 2003
How to Cite
Ullman, S. E. and Brecklin, L. R. (2003), Sexual Assault History and Health-Related Outcomes in a National Sample of Women. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 27: 46–57. doi: 10.1111/1471-6402.t01-2-00006
We thank the Associate Editor, Antonia Abbey, and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful feedback on this manuscript. We gratefully acknowledge support from the University of Illinois at Chicago Campus Research Board. The NCS is funded by the National Institute of Mental Health (Grants R01 MH/DA46376 and R01 MH49098), the National Institute of Drug Abuse (through a supplement to R01 MH/DA46376) and the W.T. Grant Foundation (Grant 90135190).
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
- Initial submission: November 16, 2001 Initial acceptance: March 11, 2002 Final acceptance: July 17, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!