Distant voices: the views of the field workers of NGOs in Bangladesh on microcredit
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
The Geographical Journal
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 65–74, March 2003
How to Cite
Ahmad, M. M. (2003), Distant voices: the views of the field workers of NGOs in Bangladesh on microcredit. The Geographical Journal, 169: 65–74. doi: 10.1111/1475-4959.04924
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
- This paper was accepted for publication in October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!