Convergence space: process geographies of grassroots globalization networks
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 333–349, September 2003
How to Cite
Routledge, P. (2003), Convergence space: process geographies of grassroots globalization networks. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 28: 333–349. doi: 10.1111/1475-5661.00096
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
- revised manuscript received 31 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!