Kenilworth, King Arthur, and the Memory of Empire
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). English Literary Renaissance © 2013 English Literary Renaissance Inc.
English Literary Renaissance
Special Issue: Studies in Renaissance Drama
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 3–29, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Ellis, J. (2013), Kenilworth, King Arthur, and the Memory of Empire. English Literary Renaissance, 43: 3–29. doi: 10.1111/1475-6757.12000
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!