I am grateful to J.R. Watson, Michael O'Neill, Arnold Hunt, Robert Carver, and John and Judy McKinnell for many inspiring discussions.
Censorship and Poetry at the Court of Charles I: The Case of Georg Rodolf Weckherlin [with illustrations]
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). English Literary Renaissance © 2013 English Literary Renaissance Inc.
English Literary Renaissance
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 268–307, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Ravelhofer, B. (2013), Censorship and Poetry at the Court of Charles I: The Case of Georg Rodolf Weckherlin [with illustrations]. English Literary Renaissance, 43: 268–307. doi: 10.1111/1475-6757.12009
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!