ELR bibliographic essays are intended to contribute a topical review of research with a reasonably complete bibliography. Scholarship is organized by authors or titles of anonymous works or special topics. Items included represent combined entries listed in the annual bibliographies published by PMLA, YWES, and MHRA from 1971 through, in the present instance, early 2012. The format used here is a modified version of that used in Recent Studies in English Renaissance Drama, ed. Terence P. Logan and Denzel S. Smith, 4 vols. (Univ. of Nebraska, 1973–1978).The ELR series is edited by Elizabeth H. Hageman, Professor of English-Emerita, University of New Hampshire
Recent Studies in Early Modern Reading
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). English Literary Renaissance © 2013 English Literary Renaissance Inc.
English Literary Renaissance
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 343–378, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Snook, E. (2013), Recent Studies in Early Modern Reading. English Literary Renaissance, 43: 343–378. doi: 10.1111/1475-6757.12011
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!