I am very grateful to my research assistant Claire Duncan for her help in gathering the archive of materials that formed the basis for this essay.
Recent Studies in the English Renaissance
Recent Studies of Mary Wroth†
ELR bibliographic essays are intended to contribute a topical review of research with a reasonably complete bibliography. Scholarship is organized by authors or titles of anonymous works. Items included represent combined entries listed in the annual bibliographies published by PMLA, YWES, and MHRA from 1971 through, in the present instance, 2013. The format used here is a modified version of that used in Recent Studies in English Renaissance Drama, ed. Terence P. Logan and Denzel S. Smith, 4 vols. (Univ. of Nebraska, 1973–1978).The ELR series is edited by Elizabeth H. Hageman, Professor of English-Emerita, University of New Hampshire
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). English Literary Renaissance © 2014 English Literary Renaissance Inc.
English Literary Renaissance
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 328–359, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Larson, K. R. (2014), Recent Studies of Mary Wroth. English Literary Renaissance, 44: 328–359. doi: 10.1111/1475-6757.12030
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!