Does a critical mass exist? A comparative analysis of women's legislative representation since 1950
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2003
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 233–253, March 2002
How to Cite
Studlar, D. T. and McAllister, I. (2002), Does a critical mass exist? A comparative analysis of women's legislative representation since 1950. European Journal of Political Research, 41: 233–253. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.00011
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!