Satisfaction with democracy: A note on a frequently used indicator in comparative politics
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 391–408, May 2003
How to Cite
LINDE, J. and EKMAN, J. (2003), Satisfaction with democracy: A note on a frequently used indicator in comparative politics. European Journal of Political Research, 42: 391–408. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.00089
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!