Constitutional courts as veto players: Divorce and decrees in Italy
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2003
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 347–372, May 2001
How to Cite
VOLCANSEK, M. L. (2001), Constitutional courts as veto players: Divorce and decrees in Italy. European Journal of Political Research, 39: 347–372. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.00580
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!