In search of reliable results: Socialist values and political trust in unified Germany – A comment on Campbell's analyses and conclusions
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2013 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 419–430, May 2013
How to Cite
Schnaudt, C. (2013), In search of reliable results: Socialist values and political trust in unified Germany – A comment on Campbell's analyses and conclusions. European Journal of Political Research, 52: 419–430. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.12010
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!