Gamson rule not for all: Patterns of portfolio allocation among Italian party factions
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2013 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 180–199, February 2014
How to Cite
Ceron, A. (2014), Gamson rule not for all: Patterns of portfolio allocation among Italian party factions. European Journal of Political Research, 53: 180–199. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.12020
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Italian Ministry for Research and Higher Education. Grant Number: 2009TPW4NL_002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!