How electoral vulnerability affects pension politics: Introducing a concept, measure and empirical application
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 269–287, May 2014
How to Cite
Immergut, E. M. and Abou-Chadi, T. (2014), How electoral vulnerability affects pension politics: Introducing a concept, measure and empirical application. European Journal of Political Research, 53: 269–287. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.12037
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- German National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!