Structural stress or deliberate decision? Government partisanship and the disempowerment of unions in Denmark
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 404–421, May 2014
How to Cite
Klitgaard, M. B. and Nørgaard, A. S. (2014), Structural stress or deliberate decision? Government partisanship and the disempowerment of unions in Denmark. European Journal of Political Research, 53: 404–421. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.12041
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
- Danish Council for Independent Research – Social Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!