When trade unions succeed: Cases of blocked liberalisation in the common market
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 465–479, August 2014
How to Cite
Leiren, M. D. and Parks, L. (2014), When trade unions succeed: Cases of blocked liberalisation in the common market. European Journal of Political Research, 53: 465–479. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.12044
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!