Forum Section: Theoretically Refining the Multiple Streams Framework. Guest Editors: Reimut Zohlnhöfer and Friedbert Rüb
Streams and stages: Reconciling Kingdon and policy process theory
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
© 2014 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 419–434, August 2015
How to Cite
Howlett, M., McConnell, A. and Perl, A. (2015), Streams and stages: Reconciling Kingdon and policy process theory. European Journal of Political Research, 54: 419–434. doi: 10.1111/1475-6765.12064
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!