Daniel B. Stryer, M.D., is Senior Medical Officer with the Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research (COER), within the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ); Robin M. Weinick, Ph.D., is Director of Intramural Research with AHRQ's Center for Primary Care Research (CPCR); and Carolyn M. Clancy, M.D., is Acting Director, AHRQ. The views in this paper are those of the authors. No official endorsement by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is intended or should be inferred.
Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages xv–xxvi, October 2002
How to Cite
Stryer, D. B., Weinick, R. M. and Clancy, C. M. (2002), Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care. Health Services Research, 37: xv–xxvi. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00002
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!