The Relationship of Post-acute Home Care Use to Medicaid Utilization and Expenditures
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 683–710, June 2002
How to Cite
Payne, S. M. C., DiGiuseppe, D. L. and Tilahun, N. (2002), The Relationship of Post-acute Home Care Use to Medicaid Utilization and Expenditures. Health Services Research, 37: 683–710. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00044
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!