Utilization of Home Health Services before and after the Balanced Budget Act of 1997: What Were the Initial Effects?
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 1p1, pages 85–106, February 2003
How to Cite
McCall, N., Petersons, A., Moore, S. and Korb, J. (2003), Utilization of Home Health Services before and after the Balanced Budget Act of 1997: What Were the Initial Effects?. Health Services Research, 38: 85–106. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00106
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!