Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Purchase of Nongroup Health Insurance: The Roles of Community and Family-Level Factors
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 1p1, pages 211–231, February 2003
How to Cite
Saver, B. G., Doescher, M. P., Symons, J. M., Wright, G. E. and Andrilla, C. H. (2003), Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Purchase of Nongroup Health Insurance: The Roles of Community and Family-Level Factors. Health Services Research, 38: 211–231. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00113
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!