The End of an Era: What Became of the “Managed Care Revolution” in 2001?
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 1p2, pages 337–355, February 2003
How to Cite
Lesser, C., Ginsburg, P. and Devers, K. (2003), The End of an Era: What Became of the “Managed Care Revolution” in 2001?. Health Services Research, 38: 337–355. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00119
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!