Research support was provided by grant nos. 1 R01 DA08715-01 and P50 DA10233-03 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Selection Incentives in a Performance-Based Contracting System
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 535–552, April 2003
How to Cite
Shen, Y. (2003), Selection Incentives in a Performance-Based Contracting System. Health Services Research, 38: 535–552. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00132
- Issue online: 30 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!