Research Support was provided by grant no. HS08395 from the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (Agency for Health Care Research and Quality), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; grant no. 17-94-J-4212 from the Department of the Army; supplemental funding to AHRQ from the Federal Coordinating Committee on Breast Cancer; and the Urban Institute.
Medicare Breast Surgery Fees and Treatment Received by Older Women with Localized Breast Cancer
Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 553–573, April 2003
How to Cite
Hadley, J., Mandelblatt, J. S., Mitchell, J. M., Weeks, J. C., Guadagnoli, E. and Hwang, Y.-T. (2003), Medicare Breast Surgery Fees and Treatment Received by Older Women with Localized Breast Cancer. Health Services Research, 38: 553–573. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00133
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!