This work was funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, grant no. R01-HS08349, the National Institute of Mental Health, grant no. P50MH54623, and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, grant no. 96-42901A-HE.
Improving Care for Minorities: Can Quality Improvement Interventions Improve Care and Outcomes For Depressed Minorities? Results of a Randomized, Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 613–630, April 2003
How to Cite
Miranda, J., Duan, N., Sherbourne, C., Schoenbaum, M., Lagomasino, I., Jackson-Triche, M. and Wells, K. B. (2003), Improving Care for Minorities: Can Quality Improvement Interventions Improve Care and Outcomes For Depressed Minorities? Results of a Randomized, Controlled Trial. Health Services Research, 38: 613–630. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00136
- Issue online: 30 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!