This study was performed by the WWAMI Center for Health Workforce Studies and the WWAMI Rural Health Research Center. The two studies whose results are combined in this paper were funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA) federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and the National Center for Health Workforce Information and Analysis (NCHWIA) of the Bureau of Health Professions.
The Contribution of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to Generalist Care in Washington State
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1033–1050, August 2003
How to Cite
Larson, E. H., Palazzo, L., Berkowitz, B., Pirani, M. J. and Hart, L. G. (2003), The Contribution of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to Generalist Care in Washington State. Health Services Research, 38: 1033–1050. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00161
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!