Supported in part by the Academic Medicine and Managed Care Forum, grant nos. HS09446 and HS1112403
Identifying Physician-Recognized Depression from Administrative Data: Consequences for Quality Measurement
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1081–1102, August 2003
How to Cite
Spettell, C. M., Wall, T. C., Allison, J., Calhoun, J., Kobylinski, R., Fargason, R. and Kiefe, C. I. (2003), Identifying Physician-Recognized Depression from Administrative Data: Consequences for Quality Measurement. Health Services Research, 38: 1081–1102. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00164
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!