This research was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (grant no. R01 AA12328 to Koegel and Burnam), the NIMH Center for Mental Healthcare Research (grant no. P50 MH48197 to G. Richard Smith), and the VA HSR&D Center for Mental Health Services and Outcomes Research (grant no. HFP 90-019 to Richard Owen).
Measuring Continuity of Care for Clients of Public Mental Health Systems
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1157–1175, August 2003
How to Cite
Fortney, J., Sullivan, G., Williams, K., Jackson, C., Morton, S. C. and Koegel, P. (2003), Measuring Continuity of Care for Clients of Public Mental Health Systems. Health Services Research, 38: 1157–1175. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00168
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!