Address correspondence to Paul W. Newacheck, Dr.PH., Institute for Health Policy Studies, 3333 California Street, Suite 265, San Francisco, CA 94118. Paul W. Newacheck, Dr.PH., Claire D. Brindis, Dr.PH., and Charles E. Irwin, Jr., M.D., are with the Institute for Health Policy Studies and the Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco. Yun Yi Hung, Ph.D., is a Programmer, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco. M. Jane Park, M.P.H., is a Senior Research Associate, Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco.
Disparities in Adolescent Health and Health Care: Does Socioeconomic Status Matter?
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1235–1252, October 2003
How to Cite
Newacheck, P. W., Hung, Y. Y., Jane Park, M., Brindis, C. D. and Irwin, C. E. (2003), Disparities in Adolescent Health and Health Care: Does Socioeconomic Status Matter?. Health Services Research, 38: 1235–1252. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00174
We appreciate the financial support of the W. T. Grant Foundation, Project 2077, and the Maternal and Health Bureau, HRSA, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 6U93 MC00023. The analyses and interpretation are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funders.
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!