Address correspondence to Kirsten Corazzini, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Duke University School of Nursing, Trent Drive, DUMC 3322 Durham, NC 27710.
How State-Funded Home Care Programs Respond to Changes in Medicare Home Health Care: Resource Allocation Decisions on the Front Line
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1263–1282, October 2003
How to Cite
Corazzini, K. (2003), How State-Funded Home Care Programs Respond to Changes in Medicare Home Health Care: Resource Allocation Decisions on the Front Line. Health Services Research, 38: 1263–1282. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00176
The author wishes to acknowledge funding for this research from an AARP Andrus Foundation Graduate Fellowship in Gerontology, a National Institute of Aging Post-doctoral Research Fellowship (5T32AG000029-26, Harvey J. Cohen, principal investigator) and the support of the Trajectories of Aging and Care Center at Duke University funded by National Institute of Nursing Research (1 P20 NR07795-01, Elizabeth C. Clipp, principal investigator).
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!