Address correspondence to Thomas G. McGuire, Ph.D., Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 178. José J. Escarce, Ph.D., M.D., is with RAND Health in Santa Monica, CA.
Methods for Using Medicare Data to Compare Procedure Rates among Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, and Whites
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1303–1318, October 2003
How to Cite
Escarce, J. J. and McGuire, T. G. (2003), Methods for Using Medicare Data to Compare Procedure Rates among Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, and Whites. Health Services Research, 38: 1303–1318. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00178
This research was supported by grant P01 MH59876 and R01 MH 59254 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!