Address correspondence to Leslie L. Roos, Ph.D., Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, Department of Community Health Sciences, 4th Floor Brodie Centre, Room 408–727 McDermot Avenue, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3E 3P5. Ruth-Ann Soodeen, M.Sc., Ruth Bond, M.A., and Charles Burchill, M.Sc., are with the Manitoba Centre for Health Policy as well.
Working More Productively: Tools for Administrative Data
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1339–1358, October 2003
How to Cite
Roos, L. L., Soodeen, R.-A., Bond, R. and Burchill, C. (2003), Working More Productively: Tools for Administrative Data. Health Services Research, 38: 1339–1358. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00180
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!