Address correspondence to Thomas C. Buchmueller, Graduate School of Management, University of California—Irvine, Irvine, CA, 92612-3125. Mark E. Allen is with the Public Health Institute, Berkeley, CA. William Wright is with the Cancer Surveillance Section, California Department of Health Services.
Assessing the Validity of Insurance Coverage Data in Hospital Discharge Records: California OSHPD Data
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Health Services Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1359–1372, October 2003
How to Cite
Buchmueller, T. C., Allen, M. E. and Wright, W. (2003), Assessing the Validity of Insurance Coverage Data in Hospital Discharge Records: California OSHPD Data. Health Services Research, 38: 1359–1372. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.00181
This research was supported by grant no. 030561 from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Changes in Health Care Financing and Organizations program. We received valuable feedback from Candace Diamond, Diane Dargan, Starla Ledbetter, and Ginger Cox from the California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development. All opinions and conclusions are those of the authors and should not be attributed to either the Foundation or OSHPD.
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!