This research was supported as part of one of six projects undertaken by the Manitoba Centre for Health Policy each year under contract with Manitoba Health. The results and conclusions are those of the authors and no official endorsement by the Government of Manitoba was intended or should be implied.
Assessing Population Health Care Need Using a Claims-based ACG Morbidity Measure: A Validation Analysis in the Province of Manitoba
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1345–1364, October 2002
How to Cite
Reid, R. J., Roos, N. P., MacWilliam, L., Frohlich, N. and Black, C. (2002), Assessing Population Health Care Need Using a Claims-based ACG Morbidity Measure: A Validation Analysis in the Province of Manitoba. Health Services Research, 37: 1345–1364. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.01029
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!