This research was supported in part by a Post-doctoral Fellowship from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Data access was arranged through the Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, UBC, with permission of the British Columbia Ministry of Health and Ministry Responsible for Seniors.
Quantifying Components of Drug Expenditure Inflation: The British Columbia Seniors' Drug Benefit Plan
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1243–1266, October 2002
How to Cite
Morgan, S. G. (2002), Quantifying Components of Drug Expenditure Inflation: The British Columbia Seniors' Drug Benefit Plan. Health Services Research, 37: 1243–1266. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.01058
I am indebted to the editors, two anonymous referees, and professors Morris Barer and Robert Evans for their comments on an earlier draft. All remaining errors and omissions are my own.
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!