This work was funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (R01-HS08349) and National Institute of Mental Health grants, Research Scientist Award (RSA) (MH01170-05) and the Research Center on Managed Care for Psychiatric Disorders (P50 MH54623), and the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation (96-42901A-HE).
The Effects of Primary Care Depression Treatment on Patients' Clinical Status and Employment
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1145–1158, October 2002
How to Cite
Schoenbaum, M., Unützer, J., McCaffrey, D., Duan, N., Sherbourne, C. and Wells, K. B. (2002), The Effects of Primary Care Depression Treatment on Patients' Clinical Status and Employment. Health Services Research, 37: 1145–1158. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.01086
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!