This work was supported by U.S. Army Research Laboratory contract DAAL01-96-C-0091. The views, opinions, and findings are those of the authors and should not be construed as an official U.S. Department of Defense position, policy, or decision unless so designated by other official documentation.
Error Reduction and Performance Improvement in the Emergency Department through Formal Teamwork Training: Evaluation Results of the MedTeams Project
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1553–1581, December 2002
How to Cite
Morey, J. C., Simon, R., Jay, G. D., Wears, R. L., Salisbury, M., Dukes, K. A. and Berns, S. D. (2002), Error Reduction and Performance Improvement in the Emergency Department through Formal Teamwork Training: Evaluation Results of the MedTeams Project. Health Services Research, 37: 1553–1581. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.01104
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!