This research was supported by grants 1 R03HS09566 and 1P20HS11825 from AHRQ, and by 1 R03 AG 15166 and R01 MH 60831 from NIH and was presented on November 14, 2000, at the 128th American Public Health Association Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts. The findings and opinions reported here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of any other individuals or organizations.
Medical Expenditures during the Last Year of Life: Findings from the 1992–1996 Medicare Current Beneficiary Survey
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1625–1642, December 2002
How to Cite
Hoover, D. R., Crystal, S., Kumar, R., Sambamoorthi, U. and Cantor, J. C. (2002), Medical Expenditures during the Last Year of Life: Findings from the 1992–1996 Medicare Current Beneficiary Survey. Health Services Research, 37: 1625–1642. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.01113
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!