The research was funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation and the Health Care Financing Administration through a contract with Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors, and no official endorsement by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, DHHS, or Mathematica Policy Research is intended or should be inferred.
Plan Characteristics and SSI Enrollees' Access to and Quality of Care in Four TennCare MCOs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1197–1220, October 2002
How to Cite
Hill, S. C. and Wooldridge, J. (2002), Plan Characteristics and SSI Enrollees' Access to and Quality of Care in Four TennCare MCOs. Health Services Research, 37: 1197–1220. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.01172
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!