Mental Health Costs and Access Under Alternative Capitation Systems in Colorado
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 315–340, April 2002
How to Cite
Bloom, J. R., Hu, T.-w., Wallace, N., Cuffel, B., Hausman, J. W., Sheu, M.-L. and Scheffler, R. (2002), Mental Health Costs and Access Under Alternative Capitation Systems in Colorado. Health Services Research, 37: 315–340. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.025
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!