Two-Year Outcomes of Fee-for-Service and Capitated Medicaid Programs for People with Severe Mental Illness
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 341–359, April 2002
How to Cite
Cuffel, B. J., R. Bloom, J., Wallace, N., Jaclyn W. Hausman and Hu, T.-w. (2002), Two-Year Outcomes of Fee-for-Service and Capitated Medicaid Programs for People with Severe Mental Illness. Health Services Research, 37: 341–359. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.026
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!