Managing Indigent Care: A Case Study of a Safety-Net Emergency Department
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 361–376, April 2002
How to Cite
Dohan, D. (2002), Managing Indigent Care: A Case Study of a Safety-Net Emergency Department. Health Services Research, 37: 361–376. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.027
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!