This work was supported by a National Research Service Award from the NIH/National Institute on Aging (T32-AG00243) to Theodore J. Iwashyna; a National Research Service Award from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (T32 HS00084-02) to Virginia W. Chang; and a grant from the National Institute on Aging (R-01 AG15326-01) to Nicholas A. Christakis.
The Lack of Effect of Market Structure on Hospice Use
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1531–1551, December 2002
How to Cite
Iwashyna, T., Chang, V., Zhang, J. and Christakis, N. (2002), The Lack of Effect of Market Structure on Hospice Use. Health Services Research, 37: 1531–1551. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.10562
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!