Specialty Health Care, Treatment Patterns, and Quality: The Impact of a Mental Health Carve-Out on Care for Depression
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1583–1601, December 2002
How to Cite
Busch, S. H. (2002), Specialty Health Care, Treatment Patterns, and Quality: The Impact of a Mental Health Carve-Out on Care for Depression. Health Services Research, 37: 1583–1601. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.11092
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!