A Demonstration of the Impact of Response Bias on the Results of Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Health Services Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1403–1417, October 2002
How to Cite
Mazor, K., Clauser, B., Field, T., Yood, R. and Gurwitz, J. (2002), A Demonstration of the Impact of Response Bias on the Results of Patient Satisfaction Surveys. Health Services Research, 37: 1403–1417. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.11194
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!