Physician Styles of Patient Management as a Potential Source of Disparities: Cluster Analysis from a Factorial Experiment
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 1116–1134, June 2013
How to Cite
Lutfey, K. E., Gerstenberger, E. and McKinlay, J. B. (2013), Physician Styles of Patient Management as a Potential Source of Disparities: Cluster Analysis from a Factorial Experiment. Health Services Research, 48: 1116–1134. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12005
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- NHLBI. Grant Number: HL079174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!