Mental Illness, Access to Hospitals with Invasive Cardiac Services, and Receipt of Cardiac Procedures by Medicare Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 1076–1095, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Glance, L. G., Lyness, J. M., Cram, P., Cai, X. and Mukamel, D. B. (2013), Mental Illness, Access to Hospitals with Invasive Cardiac Services, and Receipt of Cardiac Procedures by Medicare Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients. Health Services Research, 48: 1076–1095. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12010
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01AG033202
- K23 career development award. Grant Number: RR01997201
- Robert Wood Johnson Physician Faculty Scholars Program. Grant Number: R01 HL085347-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!