Disparities in Use of Gynecologic Oncologists for Women with Ovarian Cancer in the United States
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 1135–1153, June 2013
How to Cite
Austin, S., Martin, M. Y., Kim, Y., Funkhouser, E. M., Partridge, E. E. and Pisu, M. (2013), Disparities in Use of Gynecologic Oncologists for Women with Ovarian Cancer in the United States. Health Services Research, 48: 1135–1153. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12012
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: IRG-60-001-47
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA-13148-31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!